The crawl space of a home, unfortunately, often gets overlooked. Usually, it is something that is not even thought of until it starts having issues. This is what happened to this homeowner. They recently purchased this home but after a few weeks, they started to notice a moldy smell. They were not sure where it was coming from so they did some investigating. When they opened the crawl space door they were hit with a wave of hot, humid, moldy air! They realized that the crawl space was causing this smell. So they jumped on google and searched for a company that are specialist in crawl spaces and mold. They landed on us at Clean CrawlSpace Inc. We were able to quickly get one of our mold specialists out to develop a solution for the issue. He recommended that we clean out the mold, and encapsulate the crawl space. Our crews performed the work and the homeowner is now so excited that they no longer have a moldy smell and can be confident that there crawl space is protecting their health and protecting their investment!